Balvardi, Halifax West High School, Atlantic Region; Etienne Lantagne-Hurtubise, CEGEP de Trois-Rivieres, Region de Quebec; Melody (Yun Jia) Guan, University of Toronto Schools, Ontario Region; Kaien Gu, St.
What does UTS stand for?
UTS stands for University of Toronto Schools
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTS
We have 118 other meanings of UTS in our Acronym Attic
- United Trading Session (currency exchange)
- United Transatlantic Society (est. 1885)
- Universal Tax Systems Inc
- Universal Technical Systems, Incorporated
- Universal Test Set
- Universal Time Standard
- Universal Timesharing System
- Universal Training Scheme (Australian military)
- Universal Treatment Standards (US EPA)
- University of Technology, Sydney (Australia)
- University Technology Services (various schools)
- University Testing Services (Pennsylvania State University testing, assessment, & evaluation)
- University Transit Service (University of Virginia)
- Unix Time Stamp
- Unix Timesharing System
- Up The Swanee (i.e. in trouble)
- Urban Transit System (various locations)
- Urban Transportation Showcase (Vancouver, Canada)
- Urine Toxicology Screen (medical test)
- Urine Transfer System (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, a full page and a half is given to a detailed description of the many accomplishments of Alan's older brother, Charles, at University of Toronto Schools and later at the University of Toronto.
Tory was educated at University of Toronto Schools (UTS), Trinity College (University of Toronto) and Osgoode Hall Law School.
Ontario: First place: Liang Hong, University of Toronto Schools, Toronto, ON.
Guillet was born in Toronto and educated at Huron Street Public School and University of Toronto Schools.
The following gives the details of the team members and the results for each team: Canadian Olympiad Teams (1986-92) * 1986-Leiden, The Netherlands: Michael Gharghouri, Toronto French School; Alexandre Huboux Toronto French School, bronze medal; Emilie Hooft, Toronto French School; Colin Plumb, University of Toronto Schools, gold medal.