Toronto : published for the Osgoode Society for Canadian Legal History by University of Toronto Press.
What does UTP stand for?
UTP stands for University of Toronto Press (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTP
We have 87 other meanings of UTP in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Training Plan
- Unit Training Program
- United Technical Products, Incorporated
- Universal Telephony Platform
- Universal Time Protocol
- Universal Trunk Protocol
- Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá (Spanish: Panama Technical University)
- Universidad Tecnologica de Pereira
- Universidad Tecnológica del Perú (Spanish: Technological University of Peru; Lima, Peru)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas
- University Teaching Program
- Unlisted Trading Privileges (finance)
- Unprotected Termination Point
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (Cat 5 network cabling)
- Up Town Projects
- Upper Trip Point
- Urban Tactical Planner (USACE)
- Urban Teacher Program (various schools)
- Urban Theatre Project (various locations)
- Urban Transportation Planning
Samples in periodicals archive:
By Renato Barahona (Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 2003.
White, published by the University of Toronto Press.
As you will see from the BSC/SbC Conference programme below, the Society in conjunction with the University of Toronto Press will be hosting a launch of the Peel Bibliography on Sunday June 15, 2003 at 6:00 pm.
Marc is also active in the Toronto Film Critics Association, an organization I founded in 1997, and we are currently working together on a book about the Toronto new wave for the University of Toronto Press.
Toronto, Ontario, University of Toronto Press, 1999.
Nasdaq: DOCSF) announced today that the University of Toronto Press has purchased the Quartex Retail Information System from their subsidiary The Quartex Corporation as its corporate enterprise-wide retail, point of sale and accounting management software for approximately $500,000.
announced today that the UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO PRESS has purchased the Quartex Retail Information System from their subsidiary The Quartex Corporation as its corporate enterprise-wide retail, point of sale and accounting management software for approximately $500,000.