M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Software company Microsoft has revealed that titles from the University of California and the University of Toronto libraries which are out of copyright are to become searchable through its Windows Live Book Search service.
What does UTL stand for?
UTL stands for University of Toronto Libraries (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTL
We have 44 other meanings of UTL in our Acronym Attic
- Under the Limit (rehabilitation program; Federal Magistrates' Court of Australia)
- Underwriting Team Leader (insurance)
- Union Territory of Lakshadweep (India)
- Union Trait Limousin (French horse breeding union; Limousin, France)
- Unique Topic Label
- Unit Transmittal Letter
- United Transport Logistics (Canadian trucking company)
- Universal Task List
- Universidade Técnica de Lisboa (Portugal)
- Université du Temps Libre (French: University of Free Time)
- Up Travel Limit
- Upper Tolerance Limit
- Upper Transport Layer
- Union Territories of Lakshadweep (India)
- United Teachers of Los Angeles (California)
- University of Texas Los Angeles Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Unreasonable to Live at Home (Austrialian Aboriginal study term)
- University of Toronto Library Automated Systems
- Unified Translation Look-Aside Buffer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participation by the University of California and the University of Toronto libraries in Windows Live Book Search will help us to achieve our goal of better answering customers' questions with trusted content from the best sources.
The entries are drawn from the collections held in the University of Toronto Libraries, the British Library, Cambridge University Library, the Library of Congress, and the library of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.