Christened Global 30, the programme will be launched by the University of Tokyo and 12 other universities in collaboration with the Japanese government and the Cooperative Grocer Chain Japan, a network of supermarket chain, from the next academic year.
What does UTK stand for?
UTK stands for University of Tokyo (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTK
We have 4 other meanings of UTK in our Acronym Attic
- Ultimate Triple Junction (solar cell)
- Unidad Técnico Jurídica (Guatemala)
- Unión de Trabajadores de Jalapa (Union of Workers of Jalapa, Guatemala)
- Union for Traditional Judaism (Jewish halakhic transdenominational outreach organization)
- United Torah Judaism (Israeli political party)
- Université pour Tous du Jovinien (French: University for All, Jovinian)
- Ultrasonic Trim Knife (Sonicut-2)
- Under the Knife (baseball)
- Unit Tindak Khas (Malaysia police special action unit)
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- Unleash the Kraken
- Unreal Tournament Knights
- Unilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty (medical procedure)
- Universal Tae Kwon Do (martial arts school; Elkhart, IN)
- Unilever Tea Kenya Ltd.
- Urge to Kill Rising (Shining Episode of the Simpsons)
- University of Toronto Korean Students Association (Canada)
- Unable To Locate
- Under the Lights
- Under the Limit (rehabilitation program; Federal Magistrates' Court of Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kunio Yoshikawa, a technical delegation from the University of Tokyo paid a visit today to King Abdulaziz University.
Television footage showed Akihito, 77, leaving the University of Tokyo Hospital by car shortly after the palace announced his discharge.
Researchers at the University of Tokyo have found an Asian elephant named Ashya can add small quantities together and correctly identify which is larger.
Address for correspondence: Sayako Kanamori, University of Tokyo, Department of International Community Health, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku Tokyo 113-0033, Japan; email: sayasaya@m.
and the University of Tokyo has won a Runner-Up award for the Semiconductor category of The Wall Street Journal Technology Innovation Awards 2006.
Tokyo, Japan, July 19, 2006 - (JCN) - Hitachi's Central Research Laboratory and Schools of Engineering and Medicine, University of Tokyo, have jointly developed a contrast agent technology for ultra-sonic diagnostic equipment.
Scientists at the University of Tokyo have started experiments to explore a new concept of plasma confinement.