Contract notice Department Of Rehabilitation Kapnoviomichanias Matsagos And Conversion To University Building For The Needs Of The Department Of Economics, University Of Thessaly In Volos.
What does UTH stand for?
UTH stands for University of Thessaly (Greece)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTH
We have 17 other meanings of UTH in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Target (quality control)
- uterine glucose uptake rate
- Udon Thani, Thailand - Udon (Airport Code)
- Umbilical Termination Head (engineering)
- Under Tank Heat (herpetoculture)
- Under the Horizon
- Unión Teológica Hispana (Spanish, Hispanic Theological Union)
- Unité de Travail Humain (French: Man Work Unit)
- Universidad Tecnologica de Honduras (Spanish: Technological University of Honduras)
- University of Texas Houston
- University of Tokyo Hospital (Tokyo, Japan)
- University of Tsukuba Hospital (Japan)
- Up The Hill
- Upper Tropospheric Humidity
- University of Toronto Homophile Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Youth Achieving Change Together
- Ultra-Trail Harricana of Canada (club)
- Unitary Thrift Holding Company
- University of Texas Health Center (Tyler, TX)
- University of Texas Harris County Psychiatric Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
gr Author affiliations: University of Thessaly Medical School, Larissa, Greece (S.
95 Hardcover Contemporary food engineering TP374 Scholars mainly from ichthyology and aquatic resources at the University of Thessaly in Greece, but also elsewhere in Europe, survey the science, engineering, and applications of the two approaches to packaging food.
THE AGRICULTURE Ministry's Environment Agency has signed an agreement with the Greek University of Thessaly to carry out a survey related to genetically modified crops in Cyprus.
Katerina Markopoulou of the University of Thessaly, Greece, Drs.
The author is affiliated with the Department of Agriculture, Ichthyology Aquatic Environment, at the University of Thessaly, Greece.
An identical greenhouse, located in the experimental farm of the University of Thessaly in Central Greece, was used for experimental purposes.
Finally, a new Department of History, Archaeology and Folklore has just been set up at the University of Thessaly.