Miller School of Medicine University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas University of Illinois Chicago College of Medicine University of Texas At Houston Health Science Center University of Arizona College of Medicine Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine For more information on rankings and university profiles, see the September issue of Hispanic Business magazine or go online at http://www.
What does UTHHSC stand for?
UTHHSC stands for University of Texas at Houston Health Science Center (Houston, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Up The Hill
- Upper Tropospheric Humidity
- University of Toronto Homophile Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Youth Achieving Change Together
- Ultra-Trail Harricana of Canada (club)
- Unitary Thrift Holding Company
- University of Texas Health Center (Tyler, TX)
- University of Texas Harris County Psychiatric Center
- University of Texas Health Center at Tyler (Texas)
- Unión Trabajadores Hoteleros y Gastronómicos de la República Argentina (hotel and gastronomic workers union, Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- University of Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
- University Teachers for Human Rights
- University Teachers for Human Rights (Jaffna; Sri Lanka)
- United Township High School (East Moline, IL)
- University of Texas Health Services (Houston, TX)
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center (Memphis, Tennessee)
- University of Texas Health Science Center
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (Texas)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas