These partnerships include the Army's support of programs and events hosted by the University of Texas - Pan American, New Futuro, LULAC National Education Service Centers, the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities, and Great Minds in STEM.
What does UTPA stand for?
UTPA stands for University of Texas - Pan American
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTPA
We have 1 other meaning of UTPA in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Trip Point
- Urban Tactical Planner (USACE)
- Urban Teacher Program (various schools)
- Urban Theatre Project (various locations)
- Urban Transportation Planning
- Urban Transportation Project (various organizations)
- Uridine 5'-Triphosphate
- User-information Transfer Process
- Utilitiesman, Plumber
- Unfair Trade Practices Act
- United Tartans Pipe Band (Belgium)
- University of Texas of the Permian Basin (Odessa, TX)
- Union of Tanzania Press Club
- University Technology Planning Committee (Texas Wesleyan University)
- Union Township Police Department (Cincinnati, OH)
- University of Tennessee Police Department
- University Teachers for Peace and Democracy (Sri Lanka)
- Unreal Tournament Preservation Group
- Urban Trades Partnership Initiative (Milwaukee, WI)
- Urinary Thiol Proteinase Inhibitors
Samples in periodicals archive:
He holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Brigham Young University, a Masters of Business Administration from The University of Texas - Pan American and is a Certified Public Accountant.
South Texas College ranked number three, while The University of Texas - Pan American ranked number five on the list of the most affordable public four-year schools.
News and World Report Best Colleges 2010: * University of Texas at Brownsville (UTB) ** Best Colleges ** Best Graduate Schools - Nursing * University of Texas - Pan American ** Best Graduate Schools - Education, Fine Arts, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Pathology, Public Affairs, Rehabilitation Counseling, Social Work "The University of Texas - Pan American (UTPA) is dedicated to producing outstanding graduates," says Dr.
The deans invited to participate in the survey represented institutions such as: University of Puerto Rico, University of Texas at El Paso, University of Texas - Pan American, Colorado State University - Pueblo, Alabama A&M University, Florida A&M University, Hampton University, Howard University, Jackson State University, Morgan State University, North Carolina A&T State University, Prairie View A&M University, Southern University and A&M College, Tennessee State University and Tuskegee University.