The monies raised benefit diabetes research at these local universities: University of Texas at Dallas, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, University of North Texas Health Science Center, and University of Texas Health Center at Tyler; educational programs; and most importantly, a week-long summer camp for children facing this disease.
What does UTSMS stand for?
UTSMS stands for University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTSMS
We have 1 other meaning of UTSMS in our Acronym Attic
- University of Technology, Sydney Law Review
- Under Thread Stop Motion (embroidery sensor)
- Unità Territoriale di Salute Mentale
- University of Utah School of Medicine
- Unreal Tournament Skin Maker
- Upper Triangular Stochastic Matrix
- Urban Traffic System Management
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, Texas)
- University of Technology Sydney Motorcycle Club (Australia)
- University of Technology, Sydney Muslim Society (Sydney, Australia)
- University of Toronto Southern Observatory (Canada)
- Uganda Tree Seed Project (1992-1996)
- Urban Transportation Showcase Program (Transport Canada)
- University of Texas School of Public Health
- University Turbine Systems Research (Clemson University)
- Under The Sun Studios (Concord, CA music instruction)
- United Technical Support Services (est. 1999; Ohio)
- United TTY (Telephone-Text-Device) Sales and Service (Laytonsville, MD)
- Universal Threat System for Simulators
- Universidad Tecnologica del Sur de Sonora (Obregon, Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lapuerta received his undergraduate degree at Stanford University, attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, completed a residency in general surgery at St.
with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and VA North Texas Health Care System, a lead investigator for this trial.
Sears was born in Tahoka, Texas, and attended Lamesa High School, the University of Texas, and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Lee, professor of medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas.
Scott Zashin, MD Rheumatologist, Clinical Assistant Professor University of Texas Southwestern Medical School Dallas, TX Author of Arthritis without Pain: The Miracle of TNF Blockers
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Researchers at University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas have found nearly 350 genes that are related to fertility in women.
In a second study, 43% of children who got implants at age 2 had normal oral language abilities at ages 8 to 9, compared with just 16% of youngsters who got implants at age 4, reported Ann Geers, MD of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas.