John Rush of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, director of the Sequenced Treatment Alternatives to Relieve Depression (STAR*D) trial.
What does UTSW stand for?
UTSW stands for University of Texas Southwestern
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University Turbine Systems Research (Clemson University)
- Under The Sun Studios (Concord, CA music instruction)
- United Technical Support Services (est. 1999; Ohio)
- United TTY (Telephone-Text-Device) Sales and Service (Laytonsville, MD)
- Universal Threat System for Simulators
- Universidad Tecnologica del Sur de Sonora (Obregon, Mexico)
- University of Texas Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Universal Tumor Specific Transplantation Antigen
- University of Teesside Students Union (UK)
- University of Toronto Students' Union (Canada)
- University of Texas South West Medical Center - Fort Worth
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (Dallas, Texas)
- University of Technology, Sydney (Australia)
- University Town of Shenzhen (China)
- Ubiquitous Telecommunication Technology
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing
- Unable to Test
- Unconscious Thought Theory (psychology)
- Under The Table (software release that hasn't gone through official channel)
- Under the Thumb
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robert Toto, kidney specialist and Director of Clinical Nephrology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas.
She earned her medical degree from University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas and her Master's in Medical Management from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh.
Under the agreement, GENEMEDICINE obtains the right to use the LDL receptor gene in human gene therapy from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (UT Southwestern).
professor and chairman of the department of psychiatry at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
Romero, a neuroscientist at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas.
Sterling attended medical school at University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas and completed her residency in pediatrics at Milwaukee Children's Hospital.
The finding by researchers at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas won't make people any younger or allow them to live forever, but scientists said it conceivably could keep them healthier longer.