Officials for both companies agreed that they are enthusiastic about the synergy resulting from the combination of Introgen's development teams, including distinguished clinicians and researchers at The University of Texas M.
What does UTMDACC stand for?
UTMDACC stands for University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Texas Medical Center
- Upon the Midnight Clear (fiction)
- Urban Traffic Management and Control
- Utah Microelectronic Center
- University of Tennessee Measurement and Control Engineering Center (University of Tennessee)
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at Knoxville
- Ultrasound-Targeted Microbubble Destruction (gene therapy)
- University of Tennessee Microarray Database
- University of Texas MD (Anderson Cancer Center)
- Utah Medical Products, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Nigeria)
- Universal Transverse Mercator Easting (value)
- University of Tennessee, Memphis
- University of Tennessee at Memphis
- Universal Transverse Mercator Grid
- Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute (Albuquerque, NM)
- USB 2.0 Transceiver Macrocell Interface
- User Test Management Information System
- University of Toronto Medical Journal
- Unit Terjemahan Melalui Komputer (University of Science, Malaysia; IT studies and research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Luke's Episcopal Health System, Texas Children's Hospital, Texas Orthopedic Hospital, Texas Woman's University College of Nursing, The Methodist Hospital System, The University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston School of Nursing, The WorkSource, University of Texas M.
The study was conducted at The University of Texas M.
p53 and FUS1 Tumor Suppressors Work Synergistically to Kill Cancer without Harming Normal Cells AUSTIN, Texas -- Two powerful tumor suppressor genes, p53 and FUS1, administered intravenously in nanoparticle formulations were capable of significantly shrinking metastatic tumors in models of human lung cancer, according to investigators at The University of Texas M.
Mills, a member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, is a professor with joint appointments in medicine, molecular therapeutics, breast medical oncology and immunology at The University of Texas M.
OTCBB:ITPD), announced today that it has partnered with The University of Texas M.
Anderson Cancer Center Orlando, part of Orlando Regional Healthcare, is affiliated with The University of Texas M.
Hortobagyi is a professor of medicine at the University of Texas M.