Ali and Zia both completed their fellowship training at the University of Tennessee at Memphis.
What does UTMEM stand for?
UTMEM stands for University of Tennessee at Memphis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Tennessee Measurement and Control Engineering Center (University of Tennessee)
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at Knoxville
- Ultrasound-Targeted Microbubble Destruction (gene therapy)
- University of Tennessee Microarray Database
- University of Texas MD (Anderson Cancer Center)
- Utah Medical Products, Inc. (stock symbol)
- University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Nigeria)
- Universal Transverse Mercator Easting (value)
- University of Tennessee, Memphis
- Universal Transverse Mercator Grid
- Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute (Albuquerque, NM)
- USB 2.0 Transceiver Macrocell Interface
- User Test Management Information System
- University of Toronto Medical Journal
- Unit Terjemahan Melalui Komputer (University of Science, Malaysia; IT studies and research)
- Unified Transaction Modeling Language
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka
- User Traffic Modeling and Simulation Tool
- Universal Transverse Mercator Projection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Tennessee at Memphis (Memphis, Tenn.
Now, scientists from the University of Tennessee at Memphis have developed a promising alternative based on genetic fingerprinting techniques.
Sheth, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, University of Tennessee at Memphis, and the current Director, Parenteral Medications Laboratories at the same institution.