The researchers are working to bring their technology to market with the University of Tennessee Research Foundation, a non profit corporation responsible for commercializing the university's technologies and supporting UT research.
What does UTRF stand for?
UTRF stands for University of Tennessee Research Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTRF
- Unidad de Trabajadores del Petén (Unit of Workers of the Petén; Guatemalan labor group)
- Upper Tennessee River Basin
- Union Theatre Repertory Company (now Melbourne Theatre Company; Melbourne, Australia)
- United Technologies Research Center
- University of Tennessee Research Corporation (Knoxville, TN)
- University Transportation Research Center
- Upper Thames Rowing Club (Berkshire, England, UK)
- Utton Transboundary Resources Center (New Mexico)
- Upper Thames River Conservation Authority (Canada)
- Unity Temple Restoration Foundation (Oak Park, Illinois)
- Upward Total Radiation Flux
- Unable To Reproduce Fault On Ground
- Utah Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Unique Transaction Reference Number (UK)
- Universal Trial Reference Number (World Health Organization)
- Urban Transfer Research Network (various organizations)
- Universal Transfer of Rights and Obligations
- Units To Round Out the Active Army
- Utility Squadron
- Utility Squadron, Forward Area (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CET) and the University of Tennessee Research Foundation (UTRF) today announced they have entered into a license agreement for a promising new asthma treatment discovered at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
University of Tennessee Research Foundation (Memphis, TN) has patented previously unknown populations of neural progenitor cells found within an adult mammalian brain.
based in Knoxville, Tennessee, is a licensee of the University of Tennessee Research Foundation with exclusive worldwide rights to commercialize technologies developed at The University of Tennessee.
In continuing our partnership with UTHSC and University of Tennessee Research Foundation, arGentis is very pleased to add this promising oral therapeutic consistent with our autoimmunity R&D approach.
CET) has signed a collaboration agreement with the University of Tennessee Research Foundation (UTRF) to develop and commercialize new pharmaceutical products.
The Tennessee Biotechnology Association: Richard Magid, PhD is Vice President at the University of Tennessee Research Foundation (UTRF) at the UT Health Science Center (UTHSC), and manages the operations of the Memphis office.
AMEX:FLT) announced today that on September 10, 2008 it finalized its license agreement with the University of Tennessee Research Foundation for patent rights related to atmospheric glow plasma technology, and has also completed the acquisition of assets from AGT, Inc, the former licensee of these patent rights.