FSIR, University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville; and Sanjay Misra , M.
What does UTGSM stand for?
UTGSM stands for University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Toronto Gospel Choir (est. 1995; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Universal Taijiquan-Group of Esperanto
- United Trust Group Inc.
- University of Texas Global Initiative for Education and Leadership (Austin, TX)
- Unitop Technology Group Limited
- Under the Glass Moon (Manga)
- Unreal Tournament Giant Map Clans (website)
- Unlimited Tax General Obligation
- Utah Gun Owners Alliance
- Uniform Tire Quality Grading System
- Under the Greenwood Tree (Thomas Hardy novel)
- Upper Target (quality control)
- uterine glucose uptake rate
- Udon Thani, Thailand - Udon (Airport Code)
- Umbilical Termination Head (engineering)
- Under Tank Heat (herpetoculture)
- Under the Horizon
- Unión Teológica Hispana (Spanish, Hispanic Theological Union)
- Unité de Travail Humain (French: Man Work Unit)
- Universidad Tecnologica de Honduras (Spanish: Technological University of Honduras)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further, UHS' is the primary teaching hospital for the University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, allowing it to benefit from a high level of physician loyalty.
Authors from the Boston University School of Medicine and the University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine conducted a literature search of several available databases from 1990 through 2012, on the clinical effectiveness of nutritional support, treatment modalities, and methods of delivery in patients with head and neck cancers.