He received his medical degree from the University of Arkansas, Little Rock, and completed fellowship training in Diagnostic Radiology at the University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences, Memphis.
What does UTCHS stand for?
UTCHS stands for University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences (aka University of Tennessee Health Science Center)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UTCHS in our Acronym Attic
- Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 (UK)
- Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease
- Uniform Traffic Control Devices (US DOT)
- University of Tennessee College of Dentistry (Memphis, Tennessee)
- Unreal Tournament Clan Dortmund (German gaming clan)
- United Technical College Educators (Minnesota State Colleges and Universities)
- Utah Council of Educators (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Universal Time Correlation Factor
- Underground Testing Coordinating Group
- University of Texas Chemical Compositional Simulator (Groundwater Modeling Systems)
- Ultrasound Texture Classification Images
- Universal Thermal Climate Index
- University of Tennessee Cancer Institute (Memphis, TN)
- University of Tennessee Center for Industrial Services (Nashville, TN)
- Ultra Tech Cement Ltd. (Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Universal Transmitter Clock
- Wing Unit Type Code List Product
- Master Chief Utilitiesman (Naval Rating)
- Under the Cherry Moon (movie/song)
- University Transportation Center for Mobility (Texas A&M University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the October ANNALS OF ALLERGY, researchers at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in El Paso, and the University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences in Memphis, report that the food additive papain, extracted from the papaya plant, produced allergic reactions in five of 475 subjects with positive skin tests to routinely tested allergens.