The University of Technology, Sydney, has also provided pupils who have difficulty finishing their work with procrastination classes.
What does UTSYD stand for?
UTSYD stands for University of Technology, Sydney (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United TTY (Telephone-Text-Device) Sales and Service (Laytonsville, MD)
- Universal Threat System for Simulators
- Universidad Tecnologica del Sur de Sonora (Obregon, Mexico)
- University of Texas Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Universal Tumor Specific Transplantation Antigen
- University of Teesside Students Union (UK)
- University of Toronto Students' Union (Canada)
- University of Texas Southwestern
- University of Texas South West Medical Center - Fort Worth
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (Dallas, Texas)
- University Town of Shenzhen (China)
- Ubiquitous Telecommunication Technology
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing
- Unable to Test
- Unconscious Thought Theory (psychology)
- Under The Table (software release that hasn't gone through official channel)
- Under the Thumb
- Undescriptive Thread Title (internet forum moderation)
- Unified Targeting Tool (US NSA)
- Uniform Traffic Ticket (Vehicle and Traffic Laws)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study by US Department of Agriculture (USDA) scientists and their cooperators was published this week in Nature by a team of Agricultural Research Service (ARS) scientists led by Guillermo Ponce Campos and Susan Moran and an Australian team led by Alfredo Huete from the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS).
These papers were discussed: * Carole Comerton-Forde, Australian National University, and Talis Putnins, University of Technology, Sydney, "Dark Trading and Price Discovery" * Jean-Edouard Colliard, European Central Bank, "Catching Falling Knives: Speculating on Market Overreaction" * Pete Kyle and Anna Obizhaeva, University of Maryland, "Large Bets and Stock Market Crashes" * David Easley and Maureen O'Hara, Cornell University, and Liyan Yang, University of Toronto, "Opaque Trading, Disclosure, and Asset Prices: Implications for Hedge Fund Regulation" * Burton Hollifield and Artem Neklyudov, Carnegie Mellon University, and Chester Spatt, Carnegie Mellon University and NBER, "Bid-Ask Spreads and the Pricing of Securitizations: 144a vs.
A University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) researcher is seeking participants in the Parramatta/ Sydney areas for a clinical trial.
The report quotes Professor Hatch Stokes from the Three Institute at the University of Technology, Sydney, and past president of the Australian Society for Microbiology, cautioning that: 'If we start using nano-silver quite broadly in the environment, then not only will we have bacteria that are resistant to nano-silver, then I would bet that they'll already be multi-drug [antibiotic] resistant as well.
People's expectations have gone up," Anita Chan , a research professor at the University of Technology, Sydney , told AFP.
The Victorian Sustainable Seafood Assessment Project conducted by ACF with the University of Technology, Sydney, also won a major Seafood Industry Victoria award for seafood industry promotion.
Richard Cashman of the University of Technology, Sydney, said that the site for the 2000 Games was chosen because it was highly polluted from years of industrial use and dumping.