STELLENBOSCH, South Africa, February 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Collaboration and responsible leadership were the themes to emerge from the Association of MBAs' (AMBA) Global Leadership Conference held at the University of Stellenbosch Business School in South Africa between 21 and 24 February 2013.
What does USB stand for?
USB stands for University of Stellenbosch Business (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USB
We have 107 other meanings of USB in our Acronym Attic
- Union Sportive de Brillon (French: Brillon Sports Union; Brillon, France)
- Unione Sindacale di Base (Italian: Basic Trade Union)
- United Security Bancshares
- United Sexy Boys (music group)
- United Southern Bank (formerly Umatilla State Bank)
- United Soybean Board
- Universal Serial Bus
- Universidad Simon Bolivar (Venezuela)
- University At Stonybrook (SUNY)
- University of Sistan and Baluchestan (Zahedan, Iran)
- University Star Building
- Uniwersytet Stefana Batorego (Polish: Stephen Batory University; former Polish name of Vilnius University)
- Unsporting Behaviour (soccer)
- Unteres Seitenband (German: lower sideband)
- Upflow Sludge Bed
- Upper Sideband
- Urban Service Boundary
- US Bank
- US Beverage (Stamford, CT)
- Usage Sensitive Billing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, the entire agency completed the comprehensive Quirk Digital Marketing Certificate through the University of Stellenbosch Business School, the only Internationally recognized EQUIS and AMBA Accredited university in South Africa.
Companies are assessed on publicly available information by two organisations: EIRIS, a leading global, not for profit organisation that provides independent research on more than 100 elements of the environmental, social, governance (ESG) and ethical performance of some 3 000 companies globally; and the Unit for Corporate Governance in Africa at the University of Stellenbosch Business School.
The University of Stellenbosch Business School (USB) is expanding its annual information sessions to the rest of Africa with these sessions now being held in Namibia, for the first time.
All those that moved out their programmes last year to save cash are back," says Professor Eon Smit, director at the University Of Stellenbosch Business School.
The University of Stellenbosch Business School (USB) has once again received an A-rating as being one of the "universal business schools with major international influence" in a global survey by EDUNIVERSAL, a Paris-based ratings organisation.