Armato holds a Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting from the University of Southwestern Louisiana and a Master of Business Administration from Norwich University of Vermont.
What does USL stand for?
USL stands for University of Southwestern Louisiana
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USL
We have 80 other meanings of USL in our Acronym Attic
- Union Sportive Lavalloise (French sports organization)
- Union Sportive Luzechoise (French sports organization)
- Unità Sanitarie Locali (Italian: Local Sanitary Unity)
- United Soccer Leagues
- United Spirits Limited (India)
- United States 12 Month Oil Fund, LP (stock symbol)
- United States Laboratory
- Unites States Lines, Inc
- Universal Sign Language
- Universal Static Line (US Army)
- University of St. Louis (Tuguegarao City, Philippines)
- University School of the Lowcountry (Mt. Pleasant, SC)
- UNIX System Laboratories
- Unlimited Site License (software agreement)
- Unorthodox Scripting Language (computer programming)
- Up Stage Left
- Upper Specification Limit
- Upper Statistical Limit
- User Segmented Library
- User Services Layer
Samples in periodicals archive:
She earned a bachelor's degree in business education at the University of Southwestern Louisiana.
Jennifer graduated from the University of Southwestern Louisiana with a degree in Industrial Technology and received an MBA from Tulane University.
The Live Oak Society was born in response to a 1934 article by University of Southwestern Louisiana professor Edwin Lewis Stephens, who decided to make his data on the species official after numerous road trips to document locations and measurements.
His educational background includes a bachelor's degree in computer science and engineering from the University of Madras (India) in 1989 and a master's in 1992 and doctorate in 1994 in computer science from the University of Southwestern Louisiana, now University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
Bucklin earned his bachelor's degree in agricultural engineering from the University of Southwestern Louisiana in 1972 then spent three years in the U.
[section]) Formerly known as the University of Southwestern Louisiana.
Whitmire of the University of Southwestern Louisiana in Lafayette presented their findings last month at a meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Padua, Italy, and will publish them in an upcoming ICARUS.