Every summer, the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast Research Laboratory in Ocean Springs hosts its popular "Sea Camp" during the months of June and July for children ages 6 to 13.
What does USMGC stand for?
USMGC stands for University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Union des Sports Municipale de Gagny
- United States Management Group (Newport Beach, CA)
- United States Medical Graduate
- United States Military Government
- United States Military Group
- United States Mod Group (rFactor)
- Universal Service Marketing Group
- Université Scientifique et Médicale de Grenoble
- US Military Gamers (gaming clan)
- United States Mounted Games Association
- United States Minimoto Grand Prix
- United Super Market Holdings (Japan)
- University System of Maryland at Hagerstown
- University System of Maryland Headquarters (University of Maryland)
- United States Military HIV Research Program
- Undangan Seleksi Masuk IPB (Institut Pertanian Bogor; Indonesian: Bogor Agricultural Institute Invitation Selection Entry)
- Unione Superiori Maggiori Italiani (Board of the Major Religious Superiors)
- United States Military Intelligence
- Universal Systems Management Initiative (IBM)
- Urban Street Ministries, Inc. (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org USM-GCRL (The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast Research Laboratory) www.