SANTA CRUZ 9 4 2 PURDUE UNIVERSITY 7 5 2 UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN MAINE 6 1 1 HARVARD UNIVERSITY 6 2 3 COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON 6 6 0 ONEONTA 5 2 0 PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY 4 1 2 UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON 4 1 1 NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY 4 1 2 UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA 4 1 1 SEXUAL ETHNICITY/ INCIDENTS ORIENTATION NATAL ORIGIN DISABILITY U.
What does USM stand for?
USM stands for University of Southern Maine (Portland and Gorham, Maine, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USM
We have 118 other meanings of USM in our Acronym Attic
- United States Militia (Battlefield 1942 clan)
- United Super Market
- Universal Service Market
- Universal Storage Module (standard)
- Universal Subscription Mechanism
- Universal Synthesizer Module
- Universidad Santa María (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Universidad Santa María (Valparaiso, Chile)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia
- University of Saint Mary (Leavenworth, Kansas)
- University of Southern Mindanao
- University of Southern Mississippi
- University System of Maryland
- Unlisted Securities Market
- Unofficial Student Manual (social site)
- Unsharp Masking (image/edge sharpening technique)
- Unstoppable Sex Machine (band)
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Storage Media
- User Schedule Message (NASA)
- User Security Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scarborough, Maine, and adjunct faculty at the University of Southern Maine.
But researchers from the University of Southern Maine have found that food store locations near schools have no impact on high school students' weight.
She was to appear at 4:00 pm (2000 GMT) at a park near the University of Southern Maine is expected to block the vote, with a move called a filibuster of trying to appeal to liberal voters ahead of tough legislative elections in November.
In a collaboration between the University of Southern Maine, the Ohio State University, and the Missouri University of Science and Technology, scientists have described recent progress in these three areas and introduce experimental and theoretical techniques to probe further.
He is a 2007 graduate of University of Southern Maine, Portland, Maine.
I was like, 'I'm moving out,'" said Brady Patterson, a 20-year-old junior at the University of Southern Maine.
Chene is assistant professor of accounting at the University of Southern Maine in Portland, Maine.