: Professor of Economics and Dean of Business, College of Business, University of Southern Indiana
What does USI stand for?
USI stands for University of Southern Indiana
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USI
We have 105 other meanings of USI in our Acronym Attic
- Unité de Santé Internationale (French: International Health Unity; Canada)
- United Schools International (Indonesia)
- United Stationers, Inc. (Deerfield, IL)
- United Submitters International (religious group)
- Universal Salt Iodization (WHO/UNICEF)
- Universal Scanner Interface
- Universal Swap Identifier (financial regulations)
- Universal System Identifier (US DoD)
- Universal Systems, Inc.
- Universidad de Sta Isabel (Naga City, Philippines)
- Unresolved Safety Issue
- Unwarranted Self-Importance (Internet slang)
- Urban School Improvement
- Urban Systemic Initiative
- US Interactive, Inc
- User Service Information (ITU-T)
- User System Interface (Alcatel)
- USinternetworking, Inc. (Annapolis, MD)
- Utility Services, Inc. (subsidiary of MDU Resources Group)
- United Sabah Islamic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the school has dual-enrollment partnerships with Ivy Tech, Vincennes, the University of Southern Indiana and Indiana State University.
He attended the University of Southern Indiana in Evansville, IN.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] At present, Brian is the associate dean and MBA director at the University of Southern Indiana (USI), where he also serves as a consultant through USI's Center for Applied Research.
Bussing-Burks is a lecturer in economics at the University of Southern Indiana.
KATHY RYAN RN, MSN Kathy graduated from the University of Southern Indiana with a Master of Science in Nursing in July, 2008.
Responding to regional needs, The University of Southern Indiana ensures its programs are meeting the workforce needs of the region by conducting a needs survey of CEOs and political leadership, says President H.
Maria Shirey [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Shirey is principal consultant with Shirey & Associates and an adjunct associate professor at the University of Southern Indiana College of Nursing in Evansville, Ind.