April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Secretary of Aging Brian Duke today received an award from the University of Scranton recognizing him for his advocacy and support of older Pennsylvanians.
What does UOFS stand for?
UOFS stands for University of Scranton (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOFS
- University of Manchester (Manchester, England)
- University of Manitoba
- University of Memphis (Tennessee)
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota
- Unified Organically Functionalized Mesoporous Network
- Use of Force Policy
- University of Regina (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- University of Rochester
- University of Saskatchewan (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- University of the Free State (South Africa)
- University of the Orange Free State (South Africa)
- University of Toronto
- University of Waterloo (Canada)
- University of Otago Foundation Year (New Zealand)
- Ultima Online Guilds (gaming)
- Ultimate Online Gaming
- Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (journal)
- Université Ouvrière de Genève (French: Workers' University of Geneva; Geneva, Switzerland)
- University of Glamorgan (Pontypridd, Glamorgan, Wales, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fanuzzi received a bachelor's degree in history and political science from the University of Scranton in Scranton, Pa.
After raising her four children, Miriam graduated, Magna Cum Laude, from the University of Scranton in 1978 with a Bachelor of Science in Social Work.
Dlott of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and his colleagues there and at the University of Scranton (Pa.
At the University of Scranton, a Catholic institution, the April Fool's Day edition of the student daily The Aquinas was confiscated and the paper itself shut down because of a parody of The Passion of the Christ.
In Scranton, Bishop James Timlin refused to attend commencement ceremonies at the Jesuit-run University of Scranton because they, too, had a pro-abortion Catholic addressing graduates.
Lieutenant Colonel (retired) Baker is an associate professor in the Sociology/Criminal Justice Department at the University of Scranton in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Eau Claire Liz Brown, William Smith College (NY) Alia Fischer, Washington University (MO) Kelly Halpin, University of Scranton (PA) Molly Hayden, U.