Contract awarded for hiring housekeeping cleaning of open space in central campus university of san carlos of guatemala city university area 12, january 10 to 09 march 2013 Contract amount: Q85,000.
What does USC stand for?
USC stands for University of San Carlos (Cebu City, Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USC
We have 223 other meanings of USC in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Service Card
- Universal Service Code
- Universal Service Commitment (UK)
- Universal Service Contract (US DoD)
- Universal Shipbuilding Corporation (Japan)
- Universal Social Charge (Ireland tax)
- Universal Solar Charger
- Universidad Santiago de Cali (Spanish)
- Universidade de Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
- Universitäts Sport Club (German: University Sports Club)
- University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
- University of South Carolina
- University of Southern California
- University of Southern Colorado (now Colorado State University-Pueblo; Pueblo, Colorado USA)
- University of the Sunshine Coast (Queensland, Australia)
- University Safety Committee (various universities)
- University Sports Centre (Netherlands)
- University Steering Committee (various schools)
- University Student Center (various schools)
- University Swim Club (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
74 PQ7499 Lion (1940-84) was a primary school teacher in various parts of rural Guatemala and later taught at the University of San Carlos, Guatemala City.
Tinapay is a graduate of the University of San Carlos in the Philippines.
Filipinas Sotto, head of the marine biology programme at nearby Cebu city's University of San Carlos, said the Cebu region around Olango was no stranger to environmental degradation involving small island ecosystems.
As a young man, Estrada eventually found his way to the University of San Carlos of Guatemala, where he attended classes for two years, studying to be an accountant while holding down a good job with Telgua, the national telephone company.
His stepfather, Byron Espinoza, was one of the leading organizers at the University of San Carlos, then a hotbed of social activism.
in Chemical Engineering from the University of San Carlos in the Philippines.
During his sixty years in India he taught at various universities and institutes, including the University of Bombay, and was a visiting professor at the University of San Carlos, Cebu, Philippines.