According to the Department of Earthquake Engineering at the University of Roorkee in India, there are several steps you can take to protect yourself during an earthquake as well as during aftershocks: If you are caught indoors at the time of an earthquake: Keep calm.
What does UOR stand for?
UOR stands for University of Roorkee (Roorke, India; now known as Indian Institute of Technology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOR
We have 19 other meanings of UOR in our Acronym Attic
- Union of Reach (gaming clan)
- Union of Revolution (gaming clan)
- Unit of Recovery
- Units of Resolution
- Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, Florida)
- University of Oregon
- University of Rajasthan (India)
- University of Reading (UK)
- University of Redlands (California)
- University of Rochester (Rochester, New York)
- University of the Rockies
- Unliquidated Obligation Research
- Unusual Occurrence Report
- Urgent Operational Requirement
- Use of Resources (UK)
- Ustawa o Rachunkowosci (Polish: Bill of Accountancy)
- United Oriental Roller Association (pigeon club)
- Upper Ocklawaha River Basin
- Uganda Orphans Rural Development Programme (HIV/AIDS support group)
- Usage Oriented Requirements Engineering (an extension of Use Case Driven Analysis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A civil engineering graduate from the University of Roorkee in 1979, Singh comes with an outstanding academic record and extensive field experience in the Indian Railways as a member of the elite Indian Railways Service of Engineers ( IRSE).
He served as Lecturer at Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, for a short period before joining University of Roorkee (now Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee) in 1987.
About IIT IIT began as the Thomason College of Civil Engineering in 1847, became the University of Roorkee in 1949 and has been declared as the 7th Indian Institute of Technology in 2001.
Dubey holds an MS in electrical engineering from Colorado State University and a BS in electrical engineering from the University of Roorkee in India.
He holds a bachelor's degree from India's oldest engineering college, the University of Roorkee.
Jain completed his education, earning a bachelor's degree in engineering from the University of Roorkee and a master's degree in business administration from St.
Born in India, Gupta received a bachelor of engineering degree from the University of Roorkee.