The construction of a 10 kilowatt model plant is includes in the agreement between Petrobras and SunEdison, which is located at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte Department of Electrical Engineering s Laboratory of Power Electronics and Renewable Energy in partnership with the Center for Gas Technology and Renewable Energy located in Natal.
What does RG stand for?
RG stands for University of Rio Grande (Rio Grande, Ohio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RG
We have 41 other meanings of RG in our Acronym Attic
- Robbins-Gioia Inc (program management company)
- Rock Guitar
- Roentgenium (element)
- Rold Gold (food brand)
- Rough Grade (construction)
- Roving Guns (gaming clan)
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment (UK)
- Rules Girl (from "The Rules" books)
- Rupert Grint (actor)
- Ryan Giggs (soccer player)
- US Revenue Silver Tax (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Varig (Brazilian South Airways)
- Rochester Gas and Electric (Rochester, NY)
- Regulators Group on Construction Products in Contact with Drinking Water (European Commission)
- Recombinant Human Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor
- Recessed-Gate Heterostructure Field-Effect Transistor
- Restricted Geminal - Two-Electron Self-Consistent Field
- Rubber Glove/Remote Button
- Radio Grade/Universal
- Robert Griffin III (American football player)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was carried out by Paula Dentzien-Dias and colleagues from the Federal University of Rio Grande, Brazil.
amp;#8226; Professor Marcia BARBOSA, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre (Brazil) For discovering one of the peculiarities of water which may lead to better understanding of how earthquakes occur and how proteins fold which is important for the treatment of diseases.
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS To the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul for the research facilities, to the "Coordenacao de Aperfeicoamento de Pessoal de Nivel Superior" (CAPES) for the Doctoral Fellowship awarded to the first author; to the "Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst" (DAAD) for financial aid during the visit to the collections abroad (B, BM, K, and M), to the Brazilian Research Council (CNPq) for research grants.
Beekman (history, University of Rio Grande, Ohio) corrects that colorful bit and examines the real story of America's quintessential pastime, number one spectator sport, second most popular televised sport, and a phenomena with a 40% female fan base.
White, Associate Professor, Chemistry Department, University of Rio Grande, Rio Grande, OH 45674.
Ribeiro Neto is affiliated with the State University of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil.
Becker graduated from Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, with a specialization in computer science and finance.