University of Rhode Island Change Assessment Scale (URICA) Assesses movement through those stages.
What does URICA stand for?
URICA stands for University of Rhode Island Change Assessment Scale
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of URICA in our Acronym Attic
- University Research Initiative
- Unsatisfactory Rotational Index
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- User Premises Equipment Regulatory Issues
- User Resource Identifier
- Undergraduate Research Institute in Astrophysics
- Unrestricted Investment Account
- University of Rhode Island Alumni Association
- Urban Regeneration in Britain (urban renewal; UK)
- University Research Instrumentation Center (University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ)
- Upland Rice Research Intercenter Coordinating Committee
- Unit of Recovery Identifier
- Urban-Rural Income Disparity (China)
- Uniform Road Improvement Design Standards
- Uniformly Retreating Ice Front
- University Research Incentive Fund (est. 1984; Ontario, Canada)
- Urban Reform Incentive Fund
- Ukrainian Research Institute of Forestry and Forest Melioration
- Ufficio Ricerca Indigeni Habitat Interdipendenza (Italian: Indigenous Habitat Interdependence Research Office)
- Unité de Recherche Interdisciplinaire en Intervention Clinique (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ANSOCQ is well validated and has been shown to be a better predictor of weight gain and other treatment outcomes than the more widely used University of Rhode Island Change Assessment Scale (URICA).