The study was conducted by researchers from the University of Quebec at Montreal, Laval University, the University of Alabama, the University of Montreal, and University College Dublin.
What does UQUAM stand for?
UQUAM stands for University of Quebec at Montreal (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Upper Quadrant Syndrome
- Ulster Quaker Service Committee (Belfast, Ireland)
- Unambiguous Quantum State Discrimination (physics)
- Unimportant Quantity of Source Material (radioactive material)
- University of Queensland Social Research Centre (Australia)
- Unit Qualification Training (US military)
- Universal Quantum Turing Machine
- Université du Québec À Trois-Rivières
- Umm Al-Qura University
- University of Queensland Union (University of Queensland; Brisbane, Australia)
- Ultimate Questioner's Vanity (Theory)
- Uncertainty Quantification Working Group (Los Alamos National Laboratory; New Mexico; est. 1943)
- Unknown Quantity
- Sveriges Utbildningsradio (Swedish: Swedish Educational Broadcasting)
- Udmurt Republic (Russia)
- Ultimate Ratio
- Unbridled Racing (Unbridled Racing Stable)
- Uncertain Reasoning
- Unconditioned Response (psychology)
- Underground Racing (Charlotte, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The European Union, according to University of Quebec at Montreal politics researcher Joel Plouffe, proposed a legal framework for the Arctic similar to the shared administration of Antarctica.
Source: Spending estimates (2004 figures) from "The Cost of Pushing Pills: A New Estimate of Pharmaceutical Promotion Expenditures in the United States," a January 2008 report by researchers a York University and the University of Quebec at Montreal.
Others share this view: Pierre Fortin, an economist from the University of Quebec at Montreal for one; Laurentian University economics professor Brian MacLean for another; and former junior finance minister (1993-1997) Douglas Peters for a third.
PMI's 2012 Research and Education Conference also welcomes the Project Management Programs at the University of Quebec at Montreal to its esteemed Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC).
University of Quebec at Montreal "The new EIM approach proposed by Business Objects is very innovative and will ensure faster and higher-quality data, and ultimately more satisfied end users," said Djaffar Ben Meddour, senior analyst, Institutional Research at Universite du Quebec a Montreal.
Pascal Trudel earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with a minor in marketing from The University of Quebec at Montreal.
ICB awards four professional designations, delivers one of the most sought after mutual funds licensing courses in Canada and offers a bachelor of commerce degree in partnership with Nipissing University and masters of business administration in financial services degrees in English and French in partnership with Dalhousie University and the University of Quebec at Montreal.