Matson University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown rmatson@pitt.
What does UPJ stand for?
UPJ stands for University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPJ
We have 9 other meanings of UPJ in our Acronym Attic
- University of Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania)
- Universal Personal Information Technology Access
- UFS (Universal Flash Storage) Protocol Information Unit
- United Paperworkers International Union
- United Press International - University Media Alliance
- Unité Police d'Identification des Victimes de Catastrophes (French: Disaster Victim Identification Police Unit)
- Union des Entreprises pour La Protection des Jardins (French: Union of Companies for the Protection of Gardens; France)
- Union Polynésienne pour La Jeunesse (French: Polynesian Union for Youth; French Polynesia)
- United for Peace and Justice
- Universal Pictures Japan (movie studio)
- Unternehmen: Partner der Jugend (Germany)
- Ureteropelvic Junction
- Usaha Pelayanan Jasa Alsintan (Indonesian agricultural business organization)
- Union Progressiver Juden in Belgien (German: Union of Progressive Jews in Belgium)
- Universal Pouch Jack Daniels (cell phone accessory)
- Union des Patrons et Professionnels Juifs de France (Union of French Jewish Employers and Professionals)
- Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (Indian water utility)
- Uretero-Pelvic Junction Obstruction (urology)
- University of the Philippines Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants
- Univerzita Pavol Jozef Safarika
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wahlen earned her bachelor's degree in political science from the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown.
Ray received his bachelor's degree from the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown and his master's from the University of Florida.
Grove, PhD, RN, director and associate professor, Nursing Program, University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, PA
Stern, Department of Psychology, University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Johnstown, PA 15904; e-mail: sstern@pitt.
Knecht holds a bachelor's degree in social sciences/history from the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, as well as a master's degree in historical administration from Eastern Illinois University.
MacDonald holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology from the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown and is a Registered Professional Engineer in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Knipple Associate Vice President for Alumni and Community Relations University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown 272 Blackington Hall 450 Schoolhouse Road Johnstown, PA 15904 814.