Margaret Memorial Hospital and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center System (UPMCS) announced the merger of the two organizations after the board of directors of the UPMCS ratified and approved the agreement at its meeting yesterday (March 13).
What does UPMCS stand for?
UPMCS stands for University of Pittsburgh Medical Center System (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau
- United Paragon Mining Corporation (Philippines)
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris, France)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- University of Portsmouth Mountaineering Club (UK)
- University of the Philippines Manila, College of Medicine
- University Place Municipal Code (Washington)
- Urban Pest Management Council (CropLife Canada)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health System (Pennsylvania)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Medical Education Program (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Unidad de Planeamiento Minero Energético (Colombia)
- United Progressive Muslim Front (India)
- Université Pierre Mendès France (French: Pierre Mendès France University)
- United Premier Medical Group (China)
- University Physicians Medical Group
- Utility Purchasing Management Group
- Units per Man Hour (labor)
- Utah Prepaid Mental Health Plan
- Union Planters Mortgage, Inc. (various locations)
- United Prison Ministries International
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 25 /PRNewswire/ -- A formal affiliation agreement between Ellwood City Hospital and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center System (UPMCS) has been signed, it was announced today by Herbert S.
April 17 /PRNewswire/ -- McKeesport Hospital and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center System have agreed to an affiliation, the organizations announced today.