Buysse, also of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health System.
What does UPMCHS stand for?
UPMCHS stands for University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health System (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of the Philippines Medical Alumni Society in America
- Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau
- United Paragon Mining Corporation (Philippines)
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris, France)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- University of Portsmouth Mountaineering Club (UK)
- University of the Philippines Manila, College of Medicine
- University Place Municipal Code (Washington)
- Urban Pest Management Council (CropLife Canada)
- User Performance Monitor Counter
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Medical Education Program (Pittsburgh, PA)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center System (Pennsylvania)
- Unidad de Planeamiento Minero Energético (Colombia)
- United Progressive Muslim Front (India)
- Université Pierre Mendès France (French: Pierre Mendès France University)
- United Premier Medical Group (China)
- University Physicians Medical Group
- Utility Purchasing Management Group
- Units per Man Hour (labor)
- Utah Prepaid Mental Health Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
the most trusted name in e-security(R), today announced that the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health System (UPMC) has deployed RSA SecurID(R) two-factor authentication in conjunction with the UPMC virtual private network (VPN).
Steven DeKosky, an AD expert at the Alzheimer Disease Research Center, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health System, in a new review article published in a special supplement of The American Journal of Medicine (Statin Therapy: Clinical Trials, Guidelines, and New Directions, December, 2005; 118: 48S-53S).
Vincent Hospital and Torrance Memorial Medical Center join City Hospital, Inland Imaging, MD Anderson Cancer Center, UC Davis Medical Center and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health System -- all of which have implemented iSite(TM) 3.
BW HealthWire)--March 27, 2002 UPMC Issues Largest Order in Varian Medical Systems' History for Equipment and Software to Establish Network for IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy) in 16 Cancer Centers The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health System (UPMC), a nationally recognized leader in cancer care, today announced plans to extend IMRT (intensity modulated radiation therapy) across 16 clinical sites throughout the Pittsburgh metropolitan area.
com/newsphotos Photo caption reads: Actor Michael Badalucco, "Jimmy" on ABC-TV's "The Practice" helps Madelyn Fernstrom, PhD, director of the Weight Management Center at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health System, into an "empathy suit" so that she can feel what it's like to be overweight on Thursday, November 9, 2000, in New York.