Pittsburgh Penguins center Sidney Crosby was cleared by a doctor to resume off-ice workouts, with a return to ice not likely until late July or early August, the NHL, a physician at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, led the Penguins with 32 goals despite playing only half of the 82-game season.
What does UPMC stand for?
UPMC stands for University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPMC
We have 16 other meanings of UPMC in our Acronym Attic
- Undesirable Plant Management Act (est. 1990; weed control; Colorado)
- Unified Power Management Architecture (wireless sensor networks)
- Unit Penjaminan Mutu Akademik (Indonesian: Academic Quality Assurance Unit)
- Unión de Pueblo Maya de Guatemala (Union of Mayan, Guatemala; local group)
- United People Movement Against Road Tolls
- University of the Philippines Medical Alumni Society
- University of the Philippines Medical Alumni Society in America
- Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau
- United Paragon Mining Corporation (Philippines)
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris, France)
- University of Portsmouth Mountaineering Club (UK)
- University of the Philippines Manila, College of Medicine
- University Place Municipal Code (Washington)
- Urban Pest Management Council (CropLife Canada)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health System (Pennsylvania)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Medical Education Program (Pittsburgh, PA)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center System (Pennsylvania)
- Unidad de Planeamiento Minero Energético (Colombia)
- United Progressive Muslim Front (India)
- Université Pierre Mendès France (French: Pierre Mendès France University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DeMichiei as chief financial officer of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) effective May 3.
Despite an erroneous Associated Press headline declaring writer and activist Larry Kramer dead after a December 21 liver transplant, on January 2 his best friend and primary caregiver, Rodger McFarlane, was gathering Kramer's belongings from the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in preparation for Kramer's discharge that day.
June 25 /PRNewswire/ -- A formal affiliation agreement between Ellwood City Hospital and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center System (UPMCS) has been signed, it was announced today by Herbert S.
PITTSBURGH -- Driven by growing patient volumes, higher insurance services membership and a strong investment portfolio, the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) today reported a 15 percent gain in total revenue, to a record $3.
The day-long symposium is co-sponsored by the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and West Penn Power Company.
0- 9/6/94 /CONTACT: Lauren Ward or Jane Duffield, 412-624-2607 or 412-647-3555, both of UPMC News Bureau, or fax, 412-624-3184/ CO: Pittsburgh Cancer Institute; National Cancer Institute; University of Pittsburgh Medical Center ST: Pennsylvania IN: HEA SU: CC -- PG012 -- 1537 09/06/94 14:01 EDT
The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), which acquired RheoGene in 2003, has provided the financial support for the company's research and development activities both in Norristown and in Pittsburgh.