Crystalplex, which moved into the PLSG Incubator in June 2003 from Atlanta, has grown since then and is expanding into new space at the University of Pittsburgh Applied Research Center (UPARC), which is located in Harmarville, about 15 miles from Downtown Pittsburgh.
What does UPARC stand for?
UPARC stands for University of Pittsburgh Applied Research Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPARC
- Unilateral Pulmonary Arterial Occlusion
- Universidad Privada Antenor Orrego (Spanish; Peru)
- Ulman Personality Assessment Procedure (art therapy)
- Union Patronale Ariege Pyrenees (French: Employer's Union Areige Pyrenees; Areige Pyrenees, France)
- Urban Poverty Alleviation Program (Pakistan)
- User/Password Authentication Protocol
- Utah's Physician Assistant Program (University of Utah; Salt Lake City, UT)
- United Patients Association for Pulmonary Hypertension (now the Pulmonary Hypertension Association)
- Unit Public Affairs Representative
- Urokinase-Type Plasminogen Activator Receptor (also seen as u-PAR)
- Upper Pinellas Association for Retarded Citizens
- Urban Park and Recreation Recovery
- Urgent Procurement and Response Team
- UAS Performance Assessment System (formerly UAV, the unmanned community now recognizes the entire system)
- UAV Performance Assessment System
- Underpass (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- Unit Performance Assessment System
- Universal Pilots Application Service
- Urokinase-Type Plasminogen Activator System (dermatology)
- United Planters' Association of South India