The study -- conducted by researchers at the University of Pittsburgh , University of Illinois , Rice University , and Ohio State University -- appears in the January 31 issue of " Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences .
What does UPIT stand for?
UPIT stands for University of Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Universal Provider Identifier Number (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services)
- Utah Program Improvement Planning System (special education; Utah State Office of Education)
- Uniform Photographic Interpretation Report
- University Park Institutional Review Board (University of Southern California)
- Uttar Pradesh Irrigation Research Institute (India)
- Urban Planning Institute of the Republic of Slovenia (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Unanticipated Problems Involving Risks to Subjects or Others (bioethics)
- University of the Philippines Integrated School (Quezon City, Manila, Philippines)
- Utah Paranormal Investigation Society
- University of the Philippines Institute for Small-Scale Industries
- Universal Personal Information Technology Access
- UFS (Universal Flash Storage) Protocol Information Unit
- United Paperworkers International Union
- United Press International - University Media Alliance
- Unité Police d'Identification des Victimes de Catastrophes (French: Disaster Victim Identification Police Unit)
- Union des Entreprises pour La Protection des Jardins (French: Union of Companies for the Protection of Gardens; France)
- Union Polynésienne pour La Jeunesse (French: Polynesian Union for Youth; French Polynesia)
- United for Peace and Justice
- Universal Pictures Japan (movie studio)
- University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20100528/NE12628 ) The Best in Show Award went to The University of Pittsburgh for Newspaper of Record: The Pittsburgh Courier, culminating the entry's three Awards of Excellence in the Communication Management and Communication Creative divisions.
Susan Gillis Kruman from the University of Pittsburgh offered a process-oriented class for both dancers and physical education teachers titled, "Constructing a Performance Event Through Movement.
Herberman, interim director of NSABP, testified that officials at the University of Pittsburgh were taking steps to correct the administrative deficits that had dogged NSABP in the past.
The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), which acquired RheoGene in 2003, has provided the financial support for the company's research and development activities both in Norristown and in Pittsburgh.
CHICAGO -- A key milestone in the imaging of Alzheimer's Disease (AD) has been reached through a close collaboration between radiochemists from the University of Pittsburgh and GE Healthcare.
In the news release, 2006 Golden Triangle Award Winners Announced by IABC/Pittsburgh; University of Pittsburgh Wins Best in Show and Business Communicator, issued Thursday, October 26, by IABC/Pittsburgh over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that three awards under the Winners IABC/Pittsburgh Golden Triangle Awards 2006 section were inadvertently listed incorrectly.
Jurenko Professor of Computer Engineering in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Pittsburgh with a joint appointment in the Department of Computer Science.