com/prnh/20121003/LA85714LOGO) According to the magazine's annual rankings of the Top 100 Degree Producers, University of Phoenix Online awarded more associate, bachelor's and master's degrees to minorities than any other academic institution in the country.
What does UPOL stand for?
UPOL stands for University of Phoenix Online
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Utah Peace Officers Association Auxiliary
- Utility Plant Office Building (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- United Pullers of the Carolinas (tractor pulling games)
- Universal Point of Contact (cross-platform multi-device one-to-many communications technology)
- Under Promise Over Deliver
- Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco)
- Utility Plant Office Facility (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- University Place Organic Garden (Washington)
- United Palm Oil Industry (Thailand)
- United PLHA (People Living with HIV/AIDS) Organizations of India
- Ultrafiltered Particulate Organic Matter (marine chemistry)
- Unsolved Problems of Noise
- UCAR (University Corporation for Atmospheric Research) Point of Presence (Colorado)
- Undergraduate Practice Opportunities Program (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Unnatural Pile Of Rocks (letterboxing)
- Urine and Plasma Osmotic Ratio (renal disease)
- Universidade Portucalense
- Ultimate Point-of-Sale (Atlanta, GA)
- Unattended Point of Sale (purchasing without sales staff)
- Unified Point of Sale
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Phoenix Online is a fully accredited, post-secondary institution offering to students worldwide online degree programs from the associate level to the doctorate level.
Craig cautions investors who still hold Apollo Group (Nasdaq: APOL), the continuing education firm that owns the University of Phoenix online program and that offers other online courses.
The Orange Lutheran Online distance education program is based on the most popular model for online education in use today developed by University of Phoenix Online, the largest online university in the world, which has been proven successful for more than a decade.
At $68,400, the University of Phoenix Online ranks among the top least affordable online colleges in the survey.
The first is our agreement with the University of Phoenix Online, a respected online provider of degrees in a variety of subject areas.
In his career with Apollo Group and University of Phoenix he has held many positions, most recently as CEO of the University of Phoenix Online campus.
About University of Phoenix Online: University of Phoenix Online is the leading provider of online, distance education for working professionals.