It will include a new School of Business and Public Policy at the University of Papua New Guinea and the Institute of Public Administration soon to be formalised as PNG s School of Government.
What does UPNG stand for?
UPNG stands for University of Papua New Guinea
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Union of the Peoples of Northern Angola
- Union of the Populations of Northern Angola
- Union Park Neighborhood Association
- United Professional Nurses Association
- Universidad Publica de Navarra (Spain)
- University Park Neighborhood Association (Ohio)
- Union of Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia (Canada)
- United Physicians of Northern Colorado
- United Party for National Development (Zambia)
- University Press of New England
- Unionist Party of Northern Ireland
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (Malaysia)
- Universal Plug and Play (Microsoft)
- Unlawful Possession of Narcotic Paraphernalia (law; Tucson, AZ)
- Universal Plug and Play Forum
- Unit Possessed Not Reported
- Ukrainian Philatelic and Numismatic Society
- Ulster Place-Name Society (UK)
- User Provided, Not Verified
- Unattended Point-Of-Sale
Samples in periodicals archive:
This program, aimed at improving maternal and child health outcomes, is possible due to a new partnership with the ExxonMobil-operated PNG LNG Project, Papua New Guinea's National Department of Health and the University of Papua New Guinea School of Medicine and Health Sciences (UPNG).
In 1968 he enrolled in an undergraduate degree at the recently established University of Papua New Guinea (UPNG).
Remote Sensing Centre, University of Papua New Guinea, www.
Under the aegis of International Cooperative Biodiversity Groups (ICBG)--a misleading title for a consortium between the University of Papua New Guinea, the US National Institutes of Health and the University of Utah, among others--the University of Papua New Guinea is taking a lead role in executing a $4 million project aimed at the search for marine organisms and plant species that contain chemical properties for treatment of tuberculosis, malaria, cancer, HIV and other diseases.
His awards include a Fulbright scholarship in ethnopoetics at the University of Papua New Guinea, the English Journal's Literary Festival Award, Best Article Award from the English Council of California Two-Year Colleges, and the John A.
Mera Minne Kipofa is a graduate student in environmental chemistry at the University of Papua New Guinea, He also teaches high school part time in Port Moresby.
Theo Aerts is a Flemish missionary with over twenty-five years' experience in Papua New Guinea, who presently teaches in the history department of the University of Papua New Guinea and is the ecumenical officer for the Catholic Bishops' Conference of Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands.