Ken Barrie, of the Centre for Alcohol and Drug Studies at the University of Paisley, believes Scotland's drink problem will not be solved by hiking up the age limit.
What does UOP stand for?
UOP stands for University of Paisley (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOP
We have 48 other meanings of UOP in our Acronym Attic
- University of Oklahoma Press
- Micro-Operation (microprocessors, microcode)
- UCAR Office of Programs
- Underlying Operating Profit
- Unified Ordering Point
- Unit of Production (depreciation method)
- Unit of Purchase
- Unit Operating Procedure
- Universal Oil Products
- University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA)
- University of Peradeniya (Sri Lanka)
- University of Phoenix
- University of Plymouth (UK)
- University of Portsmouth (UK)
- University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
- University of the People (online academic institution; Pasadena, CA)
- Unteroffizer Ohne Portepee (German military)
- Upper Ocean Panel
- Urinary Output
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 27-year-old, from Cumbernauld, near Glasgow, completed an HND in the subject before fast-tracking into the third year of a degree course at the University of Paisley.
David has a BSc Hons in Microbiology and Immunology from the University of Paisley, Scotland and has worked within the food industry since graduating.
in art history and theatre from the University of Glasgow and a post graduate diploma in urban property appraisal from the University of Paisley.
Research by Dr Jim McKechnie of the University of Paisley found 90 per cent of OUR children work illegally.
Previously, he held a senior faculty position in the Engineering Department at the University of Paisley in Great Britain.
The poorest paid was Alex MacLennan on £87,550, who was principal at Bell College in Scotland before it merged with the University of Paisley to become the University of the West of Scotland last year, according to the pay league tables published in Times Higher Education magazine.
The University of Paisley is a market leader in the field of information and communication technology (ICT) and offers a number of professional vendor-certified computing courses.