Terrence Carter, a retired orthopedic surgeon and art collector; Sarah Grew, an artist who works in collage, installation, painting, photography and environmental art; and Sue Keene, chair of the Arts Foundation of Western Oregon and former acting director of the University of Oregon Museum of Art.
What does UOMA stand for?
UOMA stands for University of Oregon Museum of Art
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOMA
We have 2 other meanings of UOMA in our Acronym Attic
- University of Manchester (UK)
- University of Manitoba (Canada)
- University of Mauritius
- University of Melbourne (Australia)
- University of Miami
- University of Michigan (also seen as UM)
- University of Minnesota
- University of Montana (more commonly seen as UMT; Missoula, MT)
- University of Moratuwa (Sri Lanka)
- Ustawa o Mlodziezy (Polish: Act of Youth)
- University of Ottawa Marketing Association (Ottawa, Canada)
- Used Oil Management Association (oil recycling)
- Utah Osteopathic Medical Association (Payson, UT)
- Utility Operations and Management Analysis (Department of Public Utility Control; Connecticut)
- Urwego Opportunity Microfinance Bank (Rwanda)
- University Osteopathic Medical Center
- Union des Organisations Musulmanes de Genève (French: Union of Muslim Organizations in Geneva; Switzerland)
- University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences (Des Moines, IA)
- Use of Money Interest
- Unstructured Operation Markup Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tommy Griffin, curator of exhibitions at the University of Oregon Museum of Art, and John Weber, associate curator of contemporary art at the Portland Art Museum, as well as Vicki Halper, assistant curator of modern art at the Seattle Art Museum, and Dennis O'Leary, Boise Art Museum's executive director, were chosen by West One Bancorp to be part of an expert panel that is selecting artists for its third annual "Spirit of the West" -- A Celebration of the Arts art exhibit.
Melton's work is in the collections of the Portland Art Museum, the University of Oregon Museum of Art, the Hallie Ford Museum of Art at Willamette University and the Boise Art Museum.
Kimmel is the owner of three Eugene restaurants: Marche, Marche Cafe and a new cafe in the University of Oregon Museum of Art.
Ben Brinkley has been hired as museum educator for K-12 teacher and school programs at the University of Oregon Museum of Art.
Lisa Abia-Smith, education director at the University of Oregon Museum of Art, has been selected to join a panel of experts who will review entries in the 15th annual "No Boundaries" traveling art exhibit sponsored by VSA Arts of Washington.
Byline: The Register-Guard UO Museum of Art official to serve on exhibit jury Lisa Abia-Smith, education director at the University of Oregon Museum of Art, will join a panel of experts to review entries for the 15th annual ``No Boundaries'' traveling art exhibit.
Byline: The Register-Guard UO art museum seeks volunteer guides The University of Oregon Museum of Art is seeking volunteers to give tours in the renovated facility, which is due to re-open in October.