The University of Ontario Institute of Technology, University of Texas - Pan American and Buckinghamshire New University are among the clients that have selected Blackboard's hosting capabilities and technical expertise to help manage their complex online environments.
What does UOIT stand for?
UOIT stands for University of Ontario Institute of Technology (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Iowa
- Unless Otherwise Instructed
- Urban Outfitters, Inc.
- Utilities Operating Instruction
- Union des Organisations Islamiques de France (Union of Islamic Organizations in France)
- User Operations Interface Function
- University of Oregon Investment Group (Eugene, OR)
- University of Internet Marketing (JB Virtual Enterprises Inc.)
- University Office of International Programs
- University Outreach and International Programs (Davis, CA)
- Universal Objective Justification (theology)
- University of Jaffna (Sri Lanka)
- University Of Jena (Germany)
- University of Jordan (Amman, Jordan)
- University of Judaism (Bel Air, California)
- unorthodox Jew (blog)
- Ultima Online Japan Chat
- Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
- Unique Output Key
- University of Karachi (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The editors are affiliated with the University of Ontario Institute of Technology and the University of Colima.
Ibrahim Dincer from Canada's University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) said that Turkey's carbon dioxide emission per person was 4 times less than European countries such as Germany and Britain.
Mark Rosen is Professor and founding Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology in Oshawa, Canada.
Lam, University of Ontario Institute of Technology Heather M.
The successful implementation of STAR/Archives will allow them to make their collections searchable and accessible on the Internet LOS ANGELES -- The University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) and Durham College have implemented STAR/Archives to manage its collections, as well as the collections of The Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering and several other technical societies.
Key Topics Covered: * About the Authors * Preface * Acknowledgements * General Aspects of Thermodynamics, Fluid Flow, and Heat Transfer * Refrigerants * Refrigeration System Components * Refrigeration Cycles and Systems * Advanced Refrigeration Cycles and Systems * Heat Pumps * 7 Heat Pipes * Appendix A - Conversion Factors * Appendix B - Thermophysical Properties * Subject Index Author: Ibrahim Dincer, University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT), Canada Ibrahim Dincer is Professor of Mechanical Engineering within the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science at UOIT.
of Science and Technology North Carolina State University The Ohio State University University of Ontario Institute of Technology Pennsylvania State University Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology Texas Tech University University of Victoria University of Waterloo University of Wisconsin Virginia Tech West Virginia University Contacts: Kimberly DeClark Jennifer Eberline ANL Greenough Communications 202-441-0096 919-423-5156 kdeclark@anl.