She was most recently the Associate Dean for Rural Health at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, where she was a tenured professor and Director of the Center for Rural Health.
What does UNDSMHS stand for?
UNDSMHS stands for University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Nations Disaster Relief Coordinator
- United Nations Declaration on the Right to Development
- University of North Dakota Research Foundation
- UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- United Nations Disaster Risk Management Project
- United Nations Disaster Relief Organization
- Uniform National Discharge Standard(s)
- United Nations Dog Squad (gaming clan)
- United Nations Division of Sustainable Development
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine (Grand Forks, ND)
- United Nations Division for Social Policy and Development
- United Nations Department of Safety and Security
- United Nations Department of Technical Co-Operation for Development
- Unified Networkers of Drug Users Nationally
- Under Voltage
- United Nations Day of Vesak (Buddhism)
- Ultrasonically Nebulised Distilled Water
- United Network of Detained Zimbabweans
- Ubuntu Netbook Edition (Ubuntu Foundation)
- Una Norma Española
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many people in government and private and nonprofit organizations need access to the type of quickly assembled, user-friendly data the center will make available," said Kristine Sande, Health Workforce Information Center deputy director at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
4) The University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences Office of Continuing Medical Education and Outreach (OCMEO) has developed a unique distance learning course to familiarize North Dakota high school students and college freshmen with various health career opportunities.