95 Paperback Essential FE toolkit series LC5256 In this guide for middle managers in further education (FE), Briggs (educational leadership, University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK) provides readers with workable strategies for managing people, working with other staff, and being an effective leader.
What does UNuT stand for?
UNuT stands for University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Nations University Institute for Water, Environment and Health
- United Nations University Institute for Sustainability and Peace (Tokyo, Japan)
- Universal Non-Uniform Random Number Generator (software)
- United Nations University International Institute for Software Technology (Macau)
- Unione Nazionale Ufficiali in Congedo d'Italia
- United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Unix Network Users Group
- United Nations Units of Measure
- United Nations University Press
- Urzad Nadzoru Ubezpieczen Zdrowotnych (Polish: Health Insurance Supervisory Authority; Poland)
- Unité Neurovasculaire (French: Neurovascular Unit)
- United Nations of Vexillium (game)
- United Nations Volunteers
- University of Nevada
- University Park Airport (State College, PA airport code)
- Uganda National Vanilla Association
- University of Northern Virginia
- United Networks of Virtual Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ex-Thornhill students Claire Henderson and Michael Hamm are both preparing to start at the University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, studying Business Management and History and Politics, respectively.
David earned his PhD in cell and development biology from Australian National University and has a BSc in agricultural botany from the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
The results "suggest that treating high blood pressure may prevent dementia," says researcher Gary Ford of the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne in the United Kingdom.
in organic chemistry from the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
dissertation for the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne investigated why Lutheranism did not take hold in England, but during the process realized the unique role played by Melanchthon (1497-1560) in the Reformation first in Germany, then in England.
Following on from sixth form success, Sarah will continue her studies at the University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne to study Classical Studies and English.
I left Fleetham and progressed through the education system to complete a degree and PhD at the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.