Durham: A new University of New Hampshire poll shows state residents remain pessimistic about the economy in New Hampshire and the country.
What does UONH stand for?
UONH stands for University of New Hampshire
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Ottawa Muslim Students Association
- Universidad Obrera Nacional (Spanish: National Labor College; Argentina)
- University of Nairobi
- University of Newcastle (Australia)
- University of Nottingham
- Unless Otherwise Noted
- Urgent Operational Need
- University of North America (Vienna, VA)
- University of North Carolina
- Unified Open Network Exchange (Cisco)
- Utah Organization of Nurse Leaders
- Ultima Online News Network
- Urgent Operational Needs Statement
- Union of Nazarene Yisraelite Congregations (Ottumwa, IA)
- Unavailable On Order
- Undelivered Orders Outstanding
- United Opt Out
- University Of Otago (New Zealand)
- University Ombuds Office (University of Arkansas; Fayetteville, AR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: University of New Hampshire Open Ocean Aquaculture, (603) 679-5616, http://ooa.
of Theatre and Dance, University of New Hampshire Chris Gagnon; Durham, NH; 603.
About the University of New Hampshire Interoperability Lab
org), the industry association recognized as the voice of IP convergence, completed on January 19th its first IMS Plugfest[TM] at the University of New Hampshire InterOperability Lab (UNH-IOL) in Durham, N.
Vernier Networks' NAC Appliances Secure IT Networks at Cazenovia College, Grant MacEwan College, Texas A&M University at Kingsville and the University of New Hampshire
The University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory (UNH-IOL) has become the only test house in the United States fully approved to perform all conformance and physical-layer testing for next-generation hard drives and other Serial ATA (SATA) data storage devices as outlined by the Serial ATA International Organization (SATA-IO), the industry association dedicated to advancing SATA technology.
The University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory (UNH-IOL) will host the first IP Multimedia Subsystem Forum (IMSF) group test in January 2007.