The 5th Annual Pathways to Aviation is a program of the Reno Air Racing Foundation (RARF) and the University of Nevada, Reno Raggio Research Center for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) to develop the next generation of engineers, scientists, innovators, aerospace and aviation professionals.
What does UNR stand for?
UNR stands for University of Nevada, Reno
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNR
We have 15 other meanings of UNR in our Acronym Attic
- University of Nottingham Qualifications Framework (UK)
- United Nations Quick Reaction Force
- Universidad Nacional de Quilmes (Argentina)
- Ubuntu Netbook Remix (software)
- Ukrainian National Republic, 1918
- Union Nationale des Réseaux de Santé (French: National Union of Health Networks)
- Union pour La Nouvelle République (French: Union for the New Republic)
- Universidad Nacional de Rosario
- Universités Numériques En Régions (French: Digital Universities in Regions)
- Unreal Map (Unreal-engine games)
- Uranium North Resources (Canada)
- Urgent Needs Request (purchase requirements)
- Uganda National Roads Authority
- United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration
- Unione Nazionale Rappresentanti Autoveicoli Esteri (Italian: National Union of Foreign Car Representatives)
- Upper Neuse River Basin Association (Research Triangle Park, NC)
- Ultra-Narrow Row Cotton (agriculture)
- Unified National Round Coarse
- United Nations Resident Coordinator
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a letter to UNR President Marc Johnson, they wrote: "We are religious leaders of different religions and denominations requesting you to provide an interfaith prayer room/chapel centrally located on the University of Nevada, Reno, campus so that the spiritual needs of students from the diversity of all of our faiths are met.
CORRECTIONS WednesdayÕs story on a planned Clark County School District program for gifted students incorrectly described the Davidson Academy, a university school for profoundly gifted pupils, as a charter school sponsored by the University of Nevada, Reno.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- In an example of the power of public/private partnerships, the University of Nevada, Reno has used a $300,000 grant from Nevada Ventures, LLC to attract national funding from such prestigious sources as the National Science Foundation and NASA, as well as from industry sources such as Altair Nanotechnologies and others.
Mullarkey holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Nevada, Reno (1988) and a Bachelor of Science in Geology from the University of Texas, Austin (1981).
The University of Nevada, Reno and Immuno-Mycologics (IMMY) in Oklahoma have collaborated for the new field test to detect cryptococcal antigen that uses a drop of blood from a finger-stick or a urine sample to immediately identify the presence of the disease so treatment can begin instantly, rather than having to wait for results to be processed at a lab.
They say each year the University of Nevada, Reno, receives about $2,200 more from the state per student than UNLV does.
De Leon, 17, said several other universities offered scholarships, and she narrowed her choices to five before choosing the University of Nevada, Reno.