The University of Missouri-Columbia won the University Campus category.
What does MU stand for?
MU stands for University of Missouri-Columbia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MU
We have 18 other meanings of MU in our Acronym Attic
- Mugla University (Turkey)
- Multiple Unit
- Multiplexing Unit
- Mumbai University (India)
- Music Applied
- Musician (US Navy rating)
- Musician's Union
- Mutual Understanding
- Oman (Including Kuriamuriais)
- population average (statistics)
- Multi-User Constant Modulus Algorithm
- Modified Un-Whitened Decision-Feedback Sequence Estimation
- Multi-User, Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output
- Mahidol University-Osaka University Collaborative Research Center (Japan)
- Minority University - Space Interdisciplinary Network
- Musician First Class (Naval Rating)
- Miss You Too (chat)
- Musician Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Musician Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Maintenance Update 6 (software; Solaris 8; Sun Microsystems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sharpe, University of Missouri-Columbia (1) Laura M.
Moore, University of Missouri-Columbia Sanda Erdelez, Information University of Missouri-Columbia Wu He, Old Dominion University Joi L.
edu Janice Wenger, NCTM University of Missouri-Columbia 138 Fine Arts Bldg.
Anna Bardone-Cone, University of Missouri-Columbia assistant professor of psychology, used three factors--perfectionism, perceived weight status, self-worth--to predict bulimia in over 400 women ages 17 to 25.
Unpublished manuscript, University of Missouri-Columbia.
A graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia and Saint Louis University Law School, and a member of the Missouri and St.
She is a recent graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia where she majored in Agricultural Education, Leadership & Communications and minored in Agricultural Economics.