University of Missouri Health Sciences Center, Columbia, Mo.
What does UMHSC stand for?
UMHSC stands for University of Missouri Health Sciences Center (Columbia, MO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMHSC
- United Methodist Health Ministry Fund
- Upper Mt. Hope Neighbors (Rochester, NY)
- United Methodist Homes of New Jersey
- Upper Murray Holiday Resort (Canada)
- University Mental Health Research Institute (Athens, Greece)
- Union Mine High School (El Dorado, CA)
- University of Medicine and Health Sciences (various locations)
- University of Michigan Health System
- Upper Moreland High School (Willow Grove, PA)
- University of Manitoba Health Sciences Campus
- Ube Material Industries (Japan)
- Uganda Management Institute (est. 1968)
- Underway Material Inspection
- Unidos por un Mismo Idioma (Spanish: United by a Common Language)
- Union Mathématique Internationale
- Unique Member Identifier
- Unit Movement Identifier
- United Media Incorporated
- United Microsystems, Inc. (California)
- United States Minor Outlying Islands (ISO Country code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With GE Medical Systems bringing together advanced and secure Internet technologies, the University of Missouri Health Sciences Center will have at its disposal all of this IT expertise and e-infrastructure, which is difficult for us to grow internally.
Weber of the University of Missouri Health Sciences Center in Columbia.