Metz has worked at some of the top Universities and Hospitals in the country including Mayo Clinic, The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, and The University of Missouri Health Care.
What does UMHC stand for?
UMHC stands for University of Missouri Health Care (Jefferson City, MO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMHC
We have 6 other meanings of UMHC in our Acronym Attic
- Utah Mining Heritage Alliance
- Utica Municipal Housing Authority (Utica, New York)
- Uxbridge Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- University Mental Health Advisors Network (UK)
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (Texas)
- University of Manchester Handball Club (UK)
- University of Manchester Hiking Club (UK)
- University of Maryland Hospital for Children (Baltimore, MD)
- University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics
- University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic
- Union Man-hour Data
- United Ministries in Higher Education (est. 1964)
- Ununited Medial Humeral Epicondyle
- United Methodist Higher Education Foundation
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers
- University of Minnesota Humanities Institute
- United Methodist Health Ministry Fund
- Upper Mt. Hope Neighbors (Rochester, NY)
- United Methodist Homes of New Jersey
- Upper Murray Holiday Resort (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some believe that in order to make SD acceptable to physicians SD must: * Provide sufficient expressive power to describe relevant information * Correspond intuitively to the physician's usual method of working * Be flexible * Present data in a predictable order * Require less time, or barely little more time, than current reporting methods (2-4) To evaluate differences between the dictation/transcription and similar notes created electronically with an SD tool called PowerNote, a small study was conducted recently at University of Missouri Health Care (UMHC).
To address these issues the Social Services Department at the University of Missouri Health Care developed the Medication Assistance Program (MAP).
One way to appreciate the multi-functionality of the EMR is to focus on a concept developed at the University of Missouri Health Care called the Patient Care Cycle.
Louis) as well as the University of Missouri Extension, University of Missouri Health Care, and the Missouri Research and Education Network (MOREnet).
Trintech's product solutions, including ReconNET, AssureNET GL, and Bank Fee Analysis, are already used by many prominent healthcare organizations, including UMPC Health System, UnitedHealth Group, Adventist Health System, University of Missouri Health Care and Wellpoint Health Networks.
Report highlights include the 17 elements crucial to successful project management and implementation, as well as the following topics: --Overcoming security compliance challenges; --Applying the 50% rule in auditing; --Positioning audits as a management tool; --Developing an 18-point checklist for implementing an audit program; --Auditing the audit program; --Looking at auditing and technical safeguards; and much more, including an in-depth case study on three-dimensional auditing from the University of Missouri Health Care auditing program.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- Seagate Software (NYSE: SEG), a leader in enterprise reporting and analysis, today announced its solution was the unrivalled choice for the complicated IT environment of University of Missouri Health Care (MUHC).