a University of Minnesota Medical School professor and chair of the Department of Integrative Biology and Physiology.
What does UMMS stand for?
UMMS stands for University of Minnesota Medical School (Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMMS
We have 1 other meaning of UMMS in our Acronym Attic
- University of Malaya Medical Program
- University of Michigan Museum of Paleontology
- UnModerated Mandatory Participation
- Upper Merrimack Monitoring Program
- Urban Mobility Master-Plan
- Urban Mold & Moisture Program (Ohio)
- Unit Maintenance Management System (military; UK)
- United Methodist Missionary Society
- University of Maryland Medical System
- University of Massachusetts Medical School (North Worcester, Massachusetts)
- United Medical Marijuana Smokers of Michigan (Taylor, MI)
- University of Melbourne Medical Students' Society (University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- University of Melbourne Music Theatre Association
- University of Michigan Media Union
- University of Michigan Model United Nations
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology (University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Underground Miata Network
- United Mission to Nepal
- Universal Memory Network (CSC)
- University of Minnesota
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists from the University of Minnesota Medical School and Masonic Cancer Center have identified two proteins that appear to cause some forms of colon cancer.
and completed his post doctoral training in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism at the University of Minnesota Medical School in Minneapolis.
The research was led by a team from the University of Minnesota Medical School in the US, and published by the British Medical Journal (BMJ).
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology University of Minnesota Medical School Minneapolis, MN Edited by Daniel M.
Steven Miles, a professor of bioethics at the University of Minnesota medical school who followed the process for his book, Oath Betrayed.
Crutchfield received his medical degree and a master's degree in molecular biology from the Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine and is currently a clinical associate professor of dermatology at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
Eli Coleman University of Minnesota Medical School Michael W.