About the University of Minnesota Tourism Center The University of Minnesota Tourism Center is a collaboration of the College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences and the University of Minnesota Extension Service.
What does UMES stand for?
UMES stands for University of Minnesota Extension Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMES
We have 4 other meanings of UMES in our Acronym Attic
- United Methodist Economic Ministry (Salem Township, ME)
- Union of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean Pediatric Societies
- USIGS Migration Engineering Panel
- Ultrasonically Modulated Electron Resonance
- University of Maryland Electron Ring
- University of Maryland Energy Research Center (College Park, MD)
- Uniform Medical Expense Reporting System
- União Municipal dos Estudantes de São Paulo (Portuguese: Municipal Union of Students of Sao Paulo; Brazil)
- University of Manitoba Engineering Society
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Upper Midwest Environmental Sciences Center (USGS)
- Umatilla Morrow Education Service District
- Universidade Metodista de São Paulo
- UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) Media Technologies
- Universidad Metropolitana (Spanish)
- Utah Medicare Education Team (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Uonuma International Exchange Association (Japan)
- Upper Manhattan Empowerment Zone
- Ultra Marathon France
- Ultra Music Festival (Miami, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the summers of 2002 and 2003, Smith worked for the University of Minnesota Extension Service of Carlton County as a soil technician and research project leader.
If you're reusing a "one-time" water bottle, it needs a good daily washing, says Suzanne Driessen, regional food science educator with the University of Minnesota Extension Service.
Expenses were defrayed through grant funds from the University of Minnesota Extension Service and the Hubert H.
Wealth Enhancement Group, one of the region's premiere financial planning firms, announces it will sponsor a series of free workshops led by the University of Minnesota Extension Service entitled Farm Transition & Estate Planning: Build Your Exit Strategy.
Sources: Insurance Information Institute University of Minnesota Extension Service CONTACT: Michele Engdahl, Director of Community Relations of Insurance Federation of Minnesota, +1-651-228-7360, mengdahl@insurancemn.
Bacteria that can cause sickness can be spread from one food to another," says LouAnn Jopp, educator with the University of Minnesota Extension Service.
University of Minnesota Extension Service (1999) This fully illustrated booklet is a complete guide to the operation and maintenance of individual septic systems.