April 10 /PRNewswire/ -- The University of Minnesota has received its largest gift ever -- $65 million from Minnesota Masonic Charities -- to the University of Minnesota Cancer Center.
What does UMINN stand for?
UMINN stands for University of Minnesota
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Montpellier II (French University)
- Unified Messaging and Interactive Information Exchange
- University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform
- Um Milhão de Ideias de Marketing (Portuguese: One Million Marketing Ideas; Brazil)
- Univeristy of Michigan Integrative Medicine
- University of Michigan Integrative Medicine Clinical Services
- Upper Mississippi, Illinois and Missouri River Association
- University Medical Information Network (Japan)
- University Ministries
- (Spin-)Unrestricted Modified Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap
- University Mobility in the Indian Ocean Region
- University Management Information Pack (UK)
- University of Manchester Intellectual Property (UK)
- Universal Music India Pvt. Ltd. (India; subsidiary of Universal Music Group)
- Uniform Material Issue Priority System
- Universal Market Integrity Rules
- University of Michigan Injury Research Center
- Uniform Management Information and Reporting System (California)
- Ultima Medical Imaging System
- Universal Mobile Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the University of Minnesota beefed up its emergency planning in the aftermath of 9/11, past practices have been able to only go so far, says DeBoer.
is awarded the Distinguished Research Partner Award by the University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM) for its years of funding and supporting CVM swine research initiatives.
Last summer, after record reports of leopard frog abnormalities by Le Sueur elementary school students studying wildlife on nearby wetlands, University of Minnesota researchers and state pollution officials conducted some of their own studies and also found "hideously deformed" frogs with missing eyes and legs, misshapen or extra legs, or rearranged organs or extremities.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- The University of Minnesota today launched a new Web site specifically designed to serve national radio, TV, print and Internet media outlets to access the latest research news, timely experts addressing current news topics, university guests and free news columns.
CHS Cooperatives, Cargill, Land O'Lakes, General Mills and the University of Minnesota are just some of the many organizations here searching for trained professionals.
Valeant is excited to be collaborating with the University of Minnesota on the development of this new delivery system for diazepam," said Wesley P.
Yanni's doctoral hooding ceremony was presided over by University of Minnesota President Robert Bruininks and was held in conjunction with the University of Minnesota Alumni Association's (UMAA) 100th anniversary finale and annual celebration at Northrop Memorial Auditorium on the University of Minnesota campus.