Other Michigan schools on the "Best Midwestern Colleges" list are: Albion College Alma College Calvin College Eastern Michigan University Grand Valley State University Hillsdale College Hope College Kalamazoo College Kettering University Michigan State University Michigan Tech University University of Michigan - Ann Arbor University of Michigan - Flint and Western Michigan University.
What does UM-F stand for?
UM-F stands for University of Michigan - Flint
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 46 other meanings of UM-F in our Acronym Attic
- User Modeling
- User Module
- Users Manual
- Utilization Management
- Wake/Midway Islands (ISO country code)
- Unit Manager-4 (DSC)
- University of Minnesota Biocatalysis/Biodegradation Database
- University of Michigan Breast Cancer Detection Demonstration Project
- University of Michigan Composite International Diagnostic Interview
- University of Michigan - Dearborn
- University of Michigan - Flint
- Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (Philippines, system for harmonizing the various government ID systems)
- University of Montreal Track Test (cardiorespiratory endurance test)
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Medical Center (Miami, FLA)
- Universit Montpellier 1 (French: University of Montpellier 1)
- Université Montpellier 2
- Unitat Municipal 9 (Portuguese)
- Ubah Medical Academy (Minnesota)
- Uganda Manufacturers' Association
- Ugliest Man Alive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Britt earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) from Mississippi College and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from University of Michigan - Flint.
Nancy Moore, Property Accountant is a graduate of the University of Michigan - Flint and has been in financial services for over 15 years and has been with DeMattia since April.
He holds a degree in Finance from the University of Michigan - Flint.
CONTACT: Jon Curtiss of MFT & SRP, +1-734-358-7004; Alta Parsons of University of Michigan - Flint, +1-810-659-1690; Jan Loveland of University of Michigan - Dearborn, +1-734-433-0282; or John Martin of University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, +1-734-994-4593
Sovis earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Michigan - Flint, and a Masters in Business Administration from University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan.