Participating organizations include the major employers, health care providers, and health plans, among them are General Motors, DaimlerChrysler, Ford Motor Company, Blue Cross and Blue Shield/Blue Care Network, Health Alliance Plan, CareChoices, Henry Ford Health System, University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Beaumont Hospital, the UAW, Comerica, St.
What does UMHHC stand for?
UMHHC stands for University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Manchester Handball Club (UK)
- University of Manchester Hiking Club (UK)
- University of Maryland Hospital for Children (Baltimore, MD)
- University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics
- University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic
- University of Missouri Health Care (Jefferson City, MO)
- Union Man-hour Data
- United Ministries in Higher Education (est. 1964)
- Ununited Medial Humeral Epicondyle
- United Methodist Higher Education Foundation
- University of Minnesota Humanities Institute
- United Methodist Health Ministry Fund
- Upper Mt. Hope Neighbors (Rochester, NY)
- United Methodist Homes of New Jersey
- Upper Murray Holiday Resort (Canada)
- University Mental Health Research Institute (Athens, Greece)
- Union Mine High School (El Dorado, CA)
- University of Medicine and Health Sciences (various locations)
- University of Michigan Health System
- Upper Moreland High School (Willow Grove, PA)