27, another kind of battle was raging in the branches of the Credit Union of Ohio and University of Michigan Credit Union.
What does UMCU stand for?
UMCU stands for University of Michigan Credit Union (Ann Arbor, MI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UMCU
We have 2 other meanings of UMCU in our Acronym Attic
- Uniwersytet Marii Curie-Sk³odowskiej (Marie Curie-Sklodowska University; Lublin, Poland)
- Unlawful Manufacture of a Controlled Substance (criminal offense)
- Utility Monitoring & Control System
- University Medical Center of Southern Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- United Methodist Church South West Tx Conference
- Unit Maintenance Collection Team
- University of Montana College of Technology (Missoula, MT)
- Unconstrained Motion Compensated Temporal Filtering (video coding)
- Universitair Medisch Centrum Utrecht (Dutch: University Medical Center Utrecht; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- University Medical Center Utrecht (Netherlands)
- Unmanned Mobile Combat Unit
- Ulnar Motor Conduction Velocity (neurology)
- urinary red cell mean corpuscular volume
- United Methodist Church of Westford (Massachusetts)
- United Methodist Church Women
- Upper Mid-Crown Yellowing (forestry; pine tree condition)
- Upper Montgomery County YMCA (Gaithersburg, MD)
- The University of Michigan - Dearborn
- Ultra Mobile Device (various organizations)
- Under Monitor Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
LLC, an affiliate of Newhouse Newspapers, sold the site to the University of Michigan Credit Union, which will use the building as centralized administration offices for its seven branches which are spread out throughout the greater Ann Arbor area.
In a clear expression of its commitment to its credit union community, University of Michigan Credit Union (UMCU) announced that it is offering America's premier identity theft services at no charge to all its members.